HR tools provide technical solutions so you can manage all day-to-day operations. As an HR, you are supposed to shortlist candidates, schedule interviews, make arrangements for onboard training, have a report of everyone’s performance and take care of exits of those who have stepped down.
In other words, you can say that these solutions will help you perform all administrative tasks. It can be time-consuming as well as arduous to perform all these functions manually. HR software solutions involve automation enabling you to perform all day-to-day activities in just no time.
It can save time, whittle down costs and manage their employees easily. There are various HR tools on the market, and each of them has its own function. It can be discombobulating to choose the right software that meets your needs as well as budget.
When it comes to picking the right software, it involves planning and evaluating organisational needs. Here are some of the HR tools that you may need for your organisation.
Kissflow HR Cloud
With this software, you can manage all HR processes from hiring to retirement in one single place. Here are the features of this software:
- It publishes your job ads across a variety of job portals in one single click.
- It can enable you to communicate with managers, interviewers, and decision-makers in real-time.
- You can get feedback from candidates to improve your interview process.
- You can record, monitor. Apply, approve and reject every leave request in real-time.
- Get statistics of every employee performance. You can initiate a performance improvement plan from the review plan in case of the poor performance of any employees.
- It can streamline every step from documentation to training for on-boarding and arrange exit interviews for off-boarding.
This solution can provide you with an HR to craft an effective HR policy. Here are the features of this software:
- You will get full remote HR support through phone, email or chat.
- With this powerful software, you can onboard and terminate your staff.
- Bambee is a perfect HR solution for small businesses. It is affordable, friendly and professional.
- You can train your employees by purchasing one of the four courses.
Make your recruitment process easier with the Breezy HR solution. It can help you optimise your training process regardless of the size. Here are the features of this software:
- You will get an insight into every actionable facet of recruitment. This will help you make a more informed decision about the hiring and firing of a candidate.
- This can automate communication across all channels and teams within your organisation.
- Apart from scheduling and follow-ups, you can also automate emails, messages in real-time.
- It can advertise a job description across almost 50 channels to attract a large number of candidates.
- You can make a collaborative hiring decision with other team members in real-time.
If you want to have your recruitment process more organised, you should use Trainual software. Here are the features:
- This software can manage everything you need to onboard new staff. You can use it for offboarding too. It will let you have an insight into the real-time performance report of each employee.
- Have all how-to and step-by-step manuals in one place and then assign them to teams to comprehend them well.
- With the help of this software, employees can also find information in no minute that they need for their jobs.
- By adding the Chrome extension, you can enable easy search for content on Android and iOS apps.
Workbright has been designed to make onboarding far easier. After hiring new staff also go through a lot of burden along with HR managers.
The most annoying thing is to fill in various forms. This online onboarding software simplifies the hiring process by asking new candidates to fill in forms on their phones, tablets or computers before joining the office.
This software can check data accuracy, remind the staff of deadlines, and organise the entire hiring process. With this software solution, nothing can slip through the cracks.
This software mainly aims at those companies that hire a large number of people every year. However, if you are looking to buy a software solution that offers other features, this may not be an effective tool for your organisation.
ZOHO People – Cloud-based HR Solution
With ZOHO People, you can build a happier workforce. It can help manage all facets of recruitment, from onboarding to attendance management. Here are the features of this software solution:
- It enables you to hire people from multiple job portals, increasing the chances of hiring the best candidates.
- After the hiring of new staff, you can use onboard them. You can quickly have them learnt everything with an engaging digital onboarding experience.
- It helps consolidate attendance data picked from all devices and prepare an error-free report.
- It helps identify the strengths and weaknesses of your employees to give them feedback. This will shorten the distance between where they are and where they should be.
- If you get many queries from your employees, this software can help you create categories for questions and assign an agent to answer your staff if they ask any questions.
- It can automate mail alerts, create tasks and checklists, and configure intelligent workflows to ensure that you make most of your time.
- This software can help you create custom forms for all information.
You can use various software applications for recruitment. However, all of them are different. You will have to assess your needs before buying one.
Note that they come in various packages. If you upgrade to the premium version, you will get all features but at a higher cost.
You can take out long term loans in the UK to fund them. However, make sure that you apply for these loans with an online lender that lends money at competitive interest rates.
ForeverFinances is a reputable direct lender that can offer you these loans at affordable interest rates.